Marcus and Jen get on their bikes

Friday, August 18, 2006

Two weeks to go...


Only two weeks to go before we head to Tibet. It's pretty surreal and I can't imagine what it's going to be like, only that it's going to be fantastic. I always get nervous about getting there; airport stresses and baggage and bikes. It's always a lot better once you arrive where you are supposed to be.

Still got a lot of things to do. Antho's bike is still in pretty bad shape after spending more than $300 doing it up. I think I'm going to replace the cassette and chain, and perhaps the rear derailleur. Will be a work in progress over the next few days.

Well this is the first posting. We'll see if anything more comes of it. I doubt we'll get any internet access while we're on our trip.

m.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcus and Jen said...

Note: I do not have herpes. The pustulating scabs on my upper lip are from a mountainbiking faceplanting incident...

1:46 AM

 
Blogger debbie 10 said...

marcus!!! omg its debbie!! your cousin!! in case u were wondering!! haha!! as u can see im pretty hyper rite now!! wooyea!!! im in tokyo now btw!!! wooyea!! rotary youth exchange programme!! check out me blog for more details!! hahah!! nice ot meet u jen!! *waves* how is the family marcus??!! i noe i sound like a retard now!! haha!!lemme finish reading ur blog then!!

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home