Marcus and Jen get on their bikes

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Pikers

I didn't want to die, so I piked.

I also had my first bout of travellers' diarrhoea yesterday and am feeling very shithouse today... excuses, excuses.

So the plan is to ride up to Sarangkot either this arvo if I feel better (I'm going to hire a crappy bike and try and trash it as much as I can) or tomorrow morning to look at cool views of the Annapurnas.

There is an easier paddling trip leaving on 3rd Oct so we're going to jump on that which'll be good for me.

It is HOT, HOT, HOT here at the mo. Humid as hell, with some rain in the evenings. Need to go for a swim I think, or have a cold shower.

Love yas all,

Mr Piker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus and Jen said...

Definitely not the pike from the lake in Pokhara!

2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home